Saturday, September 13, 2008

Catch Up

Well, my sister told me to update my blog, so I am listening! It has been way too long, so I will give a review of what's been going on.

We went to the zoo in Salt Lake City and we had fun! I am not a big zoo person (I don't like parades either, very un-american), but I am glad we went!








A girl from Doug's work, Stephanie stayed with us a little while this summer and she and Ellie were good friends. Ellie loved to play in her room and put on her jewlery!




We live in a great neighborhood and Ellie has great friends! This is Ellie and Daphne playing out in the pool! We hang out with the kids and our friends a lot in the summer evenings.


We are a 5 Buck pizza family. We like to visit Doug at work on Friday nights and have pizza... Saydee Lou came with us this night:)

Ellie likes to eat pizza backward... everything she does is so cute!


Doug loves his picture taken. He looks happy, huh? Ha! I didn't post the one of him flipping off the camera.

2 comments:

milnuts said...

I love how Sadee Lou loves the camera in the lat picture. Last time I visited she wanted me to take lots to pictures of her:) Thanks for listening and updating your blog. I love it!!!!

Nina said...

Thanks for updating!! It's so fun to see what you are up to! Happy canning!