My sister-in-law Susan posted this on her blog and asked people to answer it too. This is for you Susan! I like doing these too, and seeing what other people say.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper with beautiful bows
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, Real, Real.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving... sometimes Saturday
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas... its sooo dry by then
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, and it likes my hips... I try to stay clear of it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Jem doll... any one remember her? I was sooo excited!
7. Hardest person to buy for? I love to buy presents, it's coming up with the money that's the hard part! ha!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ellie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I have done typed letters, but it's not me. I am back to hand written, more personal and a nice touch I think
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? We used to complain about oranges and peanuts in our stockings, but I like it now:)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, I am a re- gifter
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Too many choices! I love pickled herring, cream cheese with shrimp sauce and shrimp, artichoke dip from Carolyn (it's amazing!), leftsa and anything my mom makes!
16. Lights on the tree? White lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on the year. I like to visit and be visited... they both have their perks
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I don't think so... I feel a little silly trying to see if I can sitting here at the computer by myself
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I love to start opening presents as soon as they show up at my door. Doug hates that, so usually almost all on Christmas morning... about 5-6am!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Too many people shopping. I don't like crowds
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I got a little angel when I was about 7 -- she is sitting on the moon holding a lantern. I love her for some reason. The only ornament I took from my mom's house.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My grandma Petie's traditional dinner. Ham, sliced oranges, deviled eggs, twice baked potatoes, pickles
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new nice blow dryer, but Doug will think that's too boring, I am pretty easy to shop for I think though. New scented lotions from bath and body works would be nice too. Someone tell Doug to read this! ha!