Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My First Time

Yep, my first time. My first time blogging. I haven't done it yet for a couple of reasons. 1- not knowing how (luckily my sister in-law sonnet is here to help) 2- I have felt no one will really read it 3- if i put my thoughts , real thoughts out there, people might think I am a weirdy- they might think my thoughts are really out there and do I really want to share what is important me knowing it might not be accepted. so- thats my reasons. Here it goes.

Technology is becoming my thing lately-
check me out. I took a picture with the web cam and then posted it (again, with sonnet's help), I also have a new phone (palm centro) with a planner and tasks, etc. I am big time now. Also, I am now blogging. good stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

em dog! you girls are soo beautiful! love ya

james said...

Cute Em! I can't believe that big girl is your little baby!
That makes me feel like I really haven't seen you in a long time!!

james said...

By the Way, It's me, your long lost roomie Nat!

A. Schoonie said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us! Great pic of you and Ellorie. She has changed so much since the last time we saw her. And thanks for always looking at our blog as well:)

Josh and Jay said...

Em! Its Jay from Vashon!! How are you! I love the new look Ray gave you! Glad you started a blog!

B said...

Emily! This is Bethany. We lived across the street yea many years ago) I linked to you from Sonnet's blog. It's neat to see your pics, and welcome to blogging!