Friday, March 14, 2008

Addiction

Ugh! I am addicted to a new series.... Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. When I start to read a good book, I can't put it down! Seriously. I read the ENTIRE series (so far-- 3 books) in less than a week! I had a lot of other things going on too, or at least should have, but my books take priority. I feel like a drug addict. It's so bad! They are amazing though! I totally encourage everyone to read them. Now, they are about vampires, which I didn't think I would necessarily like, but it's good. Trust me. Doug laughs at me. He came home yesterday to find the house a disaster!!! I basically read all day with little interruptions to change diapers and feed children (only the necessities got my attention). I really did feel bad about being so engrossed, but it was so awesome, I didn't feel bad enough to stop. Not saying much for my self-control. I hope anyone else who reads them has more control. I can't believe no one told me about these books before.

5 comments:

Peanut said...

You're done?! :) Good for you. Thanks for putting the books down at least some of the time we were in town. It was fun spending time with you.

Oh yeah, Marty complained that your blog doesn't allow anonymous comments...he wants you to change that. If you need help doing that, let me know.

Anonymous said...

oh em i totally understand! i read each book in a day and hannah had no one to play with! and charles didn't have anyone to hang out with at night!!! it's soo good and i'm in love with edward!charles tries to be like him but it just doesn't work!! edward is perfect!!!!!!!!!

A. Schoonie said...

They are very addicting books! I feel the same way about a good book, once you start it is hard to put it down. Now hopefully the 4th book comes out sometime soon??

B said...

I don't think I've met anyone who has been able to put these books down without finishing the series. It''s so crazy how they just pull you in! Glad to know I'm not the only one to let the house go and just feed and change my kids and hope we'd all survive to the end of book 3!

joni said...

twilight is sitting on my shelf... i'm afraid of commitment.