Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day at the Park


Yesterday we went to the park. It was so beautiful, even in the evening. As we were pulling out of our complex Ellie asked "Saydee come". I asked her is she wanted to see if Saydee (her best friend:) could come to the park with us.... Ellie was very excited when Saydee said yes! We took her brother and sister, too. It was so fun! Ellie is getting better and better at climbing and is so independant, especially when she is playing with another kid. When she needs help or wants me to go with her she comes over to me and says "come". So cute. She is so happy when she is outside and playing. We stayed over an hour (we had to leave because it was almost 7pm and getting colder). The rest of the night Ellie was especially happy. We went shopping and when I tried to put her in the cart she started to whine and I asked her to stop so we could shop and she said, "ok". Then we went and saw dad at work and had some pizza. We came home and we got ready for bed and she went down without any fuss. She told me "night mom- luv u" I told her love her too and shut out the light for the night. Such a good girl. We are excited the weather is better and we can go to the park as much as time allows. All kids need good fresh air and exercise- she is so much happier and better behaved when she can do that.

3 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

It is soooo nice to be able to play outside! And I agree with you that the kids sleep so much better:)

Unknown said...

What a cute picture. I think she may need some more makeup. I guess you are neglecting your girls marker needs. I will just have to pick up the slack when I am out to visit again.

Anonymous said...

Love that little girl!!! I miss her so!!!! xoxoxo please with a grunt:)