Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Ellie turns 3! She had 3 birthday parties! I hope this isn't going to be a tradition... three birthday parties when you turn 3... four birthday parties when you turn 4...

She had so much fun and her friends were sooo nice to her! Thanks Sunni and Rochelle for the parties! This is Ellie with her cake that Rochelle made. It is fit for a princess:)

Ellie is potty trained now, thanks to Sunni and she is eating so much more variety and quantity too, also thanks to Sunni! We love the Ngo's! You can take Ellie for the weekend any time... next I would like you to teach her how to stop throwing fits.

3 comments:

Suebee said...

I am glad she had a good birthday. She is such a doll. Miss you guys and wish we could see you more often.

Jessica Jane said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! We are so excited for you to come! I have already been thinking of things to do and things to eat. TONS of FUN!

Anonymous said...

Ellie happy bday, tonight we go to bed and I make you feel soooooo good, you are wearing knickers now so much easier to finger you to orgasm than a diaper and easier to finger your bum too, then I take off your knickers and I lick your p-ssy to orgasm again, you can control your hand enough now to jerk me off and love doing it all the time but tonight when I get close I will c-m in your mouth I love when it drips out and rolls off your chin, I get to keep your knickers so I can smell your sweet sweet sweet p-ssy daily