Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aprons

I love aprons! I have recently been making them and it is so fun. I love the process and the finished product that I can use every day. I like to match my apron to my clothes:) so I need a lot! I am trying new patterns and fabrics. I have a lot I want to make still. I think aprons are so useful and cute. People don't utilize them now a days like our grandmothers did. I am trying to bring them back! I use 30's prints to make them remind me of the olden days... it is great. I totally recommend an apron for your daily duties.



This pattern is called the church ladies apron. Love it!

Love this old fabric! So apronish... don't you think?!


P.S.
Take a look at Ellie's Birthday Pictures! She went with Saydee Lou, her little friend, and they had them taken together.

www.thesmilestation.com
Emily Forsgren
Access Code: LTTT0894111214TAR

5 comments:

Suebee said...

I have an apron from my grandmother that is made from a wheat bag. It is a favorite possession of mine.

Peanut said...

I love that apron! So cute!

Nicole said...

Those are such cute pictures! Those two look like they are great friends!

A. Schoonie said...

Such cute aprons! Hope all is well with you!
Ashlie

Joy-Joy said...

i love that apron Emmy