Monday, March 16, 2009

Five Fun Treasures

My sister in law, Sonnet, posted an opportunity for 5 fabulous people to get a great surprise. I thought the idea was so fun I decided to do the same... Here's the basics of how to participate.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be an apron, a recipe book, a scarf, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

I can't wait to see who I will have the chance to make these gifts for! I love gifts, especially homemade ones:) Feel free to do the same on your blog- it's very fun!

5 comments:

Suebee said...

I feel kind of guilty about commenting to receive something from you, but I think I will get over it. Congratulations on the oranges. We have 3 out of 4 who really love them too. Miss you guys, love your family picture.

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for Sunday! It was a blast! But, I forgot to get the laundry detergent recipe from you. (If you want, that can be what you give me!) =)

Peanut said...

Oooh, you mind if I comment to get something from you? :)

James and Megan said...

Emily, I thought I had responded, seriously. I'd love something and I am going to post the same thing on my blog, good idea!

-- i didn't know if I had to respond on this one or your newest one.

Carolyn, Chad, Jer, Jesi, Coy, KK and Nanna said...

I hope I am not too late. I am sorry I did not respond sooner. I only check blogs about once a month. We love you!
Carolyn