Saturday, May 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A-attached or single: attached
B-best friends: Doug, Annette, Sunni, Becky
C-cake or pie: Cake with Ice Cream- Mashed together
E-essential item(s): lotion, everything in my kitchen
F-favorite color: yellow
G-gummy worms or bears: worms- they remind me of my childhood
H-hometown: Hines, MN/ Pine Island,MN
I-indulgence: Chocolate Haggendas
J-January or July: July
K-kids: Ellorie Ione
L-life is incomplete without: Kisses and Waterfalls, preferably together
M-marriage date: August 9, 2003
N-number of siblings: 2
O-oranges or apples: apples, from Dad's trees
P-phobias or fears: Doug dying, snakes
Q-quotes: My funniest quote this year is from Becky, well technically John Wayne "Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."
R-reasons to smile: Ellie dancing, Doug taking a day off, visiting Minnesota, phone calls from friends
S-season: Hard to choose between Spring and Fall. I love the leaves in the fall, but I love the new life that comes out in Spring
T-tag friends: Joni, and who ever else wants to be... I don't really know how to do it though
U-unknown fact about me: I have a tattoo and I love skinny dipping. Just kidding. I have never done either. I am pretty much an open book... no surprises here
V-very favorite store: I love kitchen stores. If I was rich, I'd spend all my money there! I love quilt shops too, thanks to my mom! Otherwise any store with a clearance section and I love garage sales in Minnesota!
W-worst habit: Interrupting people when they are talking. I hate when I do that!
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound
Y-your favorite food: what don't I like! Italian probably takes the cake though. Victoria's Italian Restaurant in Rochester, MN
Z- Zodiac: Leo

2 comments:

joni said...

i'm so glad you did it! that was fun to read!

joni said...

hey- where's the cresent recipe? i was going to try it. do you mind emailing it to me?