Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bad Habit

Well, Confession time. I have a bad habit. I do horrible on birthdays. I remember, that's not the problem. It's getting the card or gift in the mail on time, or off at all. If I do send it, it is usually a month or so late. I love birthdays, so I don't know why I do so poorly at it. I even forgot to make calls to our parents for birthdays. So, message is, don't be offended if you don't get a card or anything. It's not personal. I am trying to do better, but it doesn't really seem to be any different. And, just so you know, I don't expect anyone to be on top of it for me either. No double standard here. My birthday is August 21st though, if you needed a reminder. Ha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

no hard feeling from me ever. Heck, people are lucky if they get a gift from me. It means that I had recently been shopping with my wife and she saw shomething that I should get for someone.

A. Schoonie said...

The things I need to take the post office sit on our counter for at least a week if not more before they get sent! You are not alone:)

Anonymous said...

oh i'm exactly the same way!

Nina said...

I second that motion...

So, Happy Birthday early! There. Here's some hugs too. 000 XXX Now don't say I didn't give you anything