Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adoption Paper Work Complete!

This Friday we have our final interview with our case worker and turn in the rest of our required papers... birth certificates, photos, letter, etc. The interview is 3 hours! One for me, one for DOug and one together... I still need a babysitter for Ellie, I won't make her endure the hours:) We are really excited! Although it may still be a long wait after we are done with the papers at least we have done our part. Pray for us, that we will receive the little baby (or babies) that God has prepared for us. I think we are going to have twins sometime. Doug thinks I'm crazy. We'll see who's right!

8 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

Congratulations! That is such great news. I hope things continue on the right path for you. And I hope you do not get twins. 10 month was hard enough. I think wishing twins for you would be a curse!

A. Schoonie said...

Hope everything goes well with your interview this week. And we hope that you receive a baby soon:)

Anonymous said...

Remember to be yourselves. It will be great! Good Luck!!! Love Mimi

Steph said...

I am soooo excited for you guys!!!

Suebee said...

Somehow I missed this post when you wrote it. Congratulations.

Nicole said...

There is a lady in our ward that works for Heart to Heart Adoptions that recently sent out an announcement to our ward. I don't know how your process is going, but I read this I immediately thought of you.

"...we are in desperate need of families to adopt...We have several babies that have not been matched with families yet. We have several birth mom’s expecting and even a set of preemie twins that need adoptive families."

Just thought I would share this with you. The lady is a friend of mine so if you want more info, just email me. nicoleb81@hotmail.com

Leslie Jordan said...

Congratulations Emily! Just catching up on your blog. Yeah! Excited for you.

James and Megan said...

I'm so happy for you guys!Congratulations! You and doug are great parents already and I'm sure one (or two more) will only add to your amazing family!