Monday, June 9, 2008

Blessings always come...

I have been teaching couponing classes lately and it's been nice to get a little extra income. The classes are free to the people who take them and it really helps out their families and us! I just got an opportunity to go into a local grocery store and have a table to contact people for signing up classes. It has been working great for another teacher and I am looking forward to getting the classes. It only takes about an hour and a half at the most to teach a class and it can be really profitable for the time it takes. Another blessing in our lives and I am always grateful to the Lord for helping us with all our needs.

If you live in Utah and you want to find out how to save a TON of money, I can hook you up! It's amazing. You know it's good if I do it (I was couponing a year myself before I ever started teaching classes) because I am pretty frugal and always looking for a great deal!

Happy shopping:)

3 comments:

Suebee said...

I don't live in Utah, I think you should come to Virginia and give me a personal class. Pretty please. Just kidding, I just want you guys to come visit you don't even have to teach.

A. Schoonie said...

What a true thought. Blessings do always come...what an amazing Heavenly Father we have.
I love Ellie teaching her doll to float...too cute!

Leslie Jordan said...

Emily, I love your blog. It's so fun to "hear" from you more often. This is so neat. You are very talented, and it's wonderful that you are blessing others through them. I wish I was close enough to come to one of your classes! I could use the advice. Hope all is well with you!