Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Projects

I have become a big fan of sewing. I love it! I love to create treasures to use in my house, for my daughter and as gifts! I love to make aprons, decorate dish towels, make hair clips and bows, toys, scarves, bags, clothes and I am learning more all the time.

The greatest invention ever... the ruffle/gathering food. It does my ruffling in no time, looks great and is so easy (now that I have figured it out). I don't know how I lived without it! If I was to have a job and didn't have to worry about kids, I would sew and have a little shop of some kind. Until then, I will continue my work here, getting my 10-30 minutes to sew when I can.

Here's some of my work. If you know anyone who wants to order something from me, let me know! I love to sew and will give them a price quote.




Ellie's half apron, by request. She's already starting to tell me what she wants just like Jamie and I do to my mom! She cracks me up:) the ruffle is a nice deep pleat. Looks great, huh!

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

These are great! I love the ruffles. If you have time, you should open an shop on Etsy or something. Cute items!

Anonymous said...

Ellie, I love your half apron. Your mom did a great job!! You are the greatest and your grandma loves loves loves Y O U!!