Friday, July 18, 2008

Long Time No See

Doug took off early Monday morning for Boy Scout camp and is coming back tomorrow! We are both very excited to see dad! I am usually the one who leaves and that is way more fun than being left behind...
While he has been away we have kept busy... we went up to Logan for a couple of days and visited my dearest friend Annette and her family. We helped her get ready to move into her new house which they have 1 1/2 weeks to prepare for! Yikes! She is the mother of 5 - 6 years and under. Her new house is beautiful and has a great raspberry patch! I got to pick the berries because she didn't have time to do anything with them right now. Lucky me! I made great jam today and I am so excited! I love raspberry jam!




I went to my favorite DI while I was there. I got the cutest shirt, pants and black dress- totally good shape and a bargin! I love the Logan DI! I always find treasures.

4 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Hope that Doug returned safely. That's a long week. And homemade jam is the best...we just made some strawberry/raspberry and few weeks ago and it is delicious!

Mike and Lisa said...

you are amazing Emily!

Alicen said...

Hey Emily, I found your blog on the Carver's. Looks like ya'all are having a fun summer! :) Cute pictures!

joni said...

I love raspberries! They are the ultimate summer flavor since strawberries are practically year-round now.