Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chloe Lillian Forsgren

Today we set the adoption date for Chloe! Finialization is Thursday, December 23rd at 9:45am in Ogden, Utah. We are so excited and can't wait! I missed court today because I was off by 15 minutes. They don't let cell phones in court and that's my calendar and when they set the date and time I didn't get it in there and I am so bad with anything to do with numbers! Agh! So, they set the date and everything without me since I was late, but it will work just fine:) We couldn't be happier and we look forward to our early Christmas present. Her new name will be Chloe Lilian Forsgren. We were considering and thinking at one time it would be Chloe Mae, but that sounded to Southern accentish, if that makes sense. Hope no one is offended by that:) I have always loved Lilian for a name, and would choose it for a first name, but that is already done and she is definately a Chloe. We did change the spelling as you can see, the other way is too crazy. Her whole life I would be saying Chloe with a "K" and an "ie" at the end. No thanks. Who spells it like that anyway? Oh, I guess a girl on MTV someone told me. Enough said. So, our beautiful Chloe will be ours forever. What a roller coaster ride to have over. I have never been a fan of roller coasters...

11 comments:

Nicole said...

YEA!!! CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! =) How exciting and what a relief to finally have the date set!

A. Schoonie said...

That is such good news! What a very Merry Christmas present!

Becky said...

We are so happy for you! Congratulations...you can now exit the rollercoaster ride!

Leslie said...

So, so happy for you.

Steph said...

YAY (:

Scott and Megan said...

OH wow! That is fantastic and I so admire your patience with the roller coaster! I can only imagine a little bit of what you have been through and it make me wanna throw up. I can't sleep at night when I think of our 2 failed adoptions. Congratulations to you and Doug and hot damn! All my LOVE!

Juli said...

Yaaaayyyyyeeeeee!!!! I've been thinking so much about you guys & little Chloe. I'm so excited for you, and relieved.

Tawna said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and your cute family!

Rice Family said...

Congrats Forsgrens!What a wonderful addition to your family!

Peanut said...

Congratulations!

joni said...

Yay Emily! I am so happy for you!