Thursday, October 7, 2010

You know you're a mom when...

I have found myself thinking, "you know you're a mom when..." throughout my days lately. It usually makes me smile and I am always happy to find myself in that place (well, almost always). Feel free to ad to the list...


10. the only band-aid in the house is dora, princess or hello kitty
9. your shirt smells like puke
8. your car stereo belts "the wheels on the bus"
7. you have more car seats than jeans
6. you find yourself saying "because I said so"
5. a good day involves no poop on your hands, crayon on the wall or fits in the living room
4. your bed time is the same time as a 4 year old (and you could have even gone earlier)
3. a shower for the day is optional
2. making cookies is an exciting and fun filled afternoon (and it really is)
1. hugs and kisses make everything worth it

2 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

all so true! hope things are well. we are praying for you and your family. take care!

Juli said...

Hahahaha! And your shirt always has little goobery handprints from crackers, slobber, or snot. Hee.